A+ Installation Service Highlights
- Secure customer-supplied mount
- Mount and secure flat-panel
- Connect up to 2 components in 1 room (e.g., DVD player, gaming system)
- Conceal TV cable in single stud bay (does not include power cord)
- Ensure all equipment works properly and demonstrate how to use
- Bracket and wiring not included, but provided at A+ Installation’s discounted price
Product Features / Our installation professionals will:
- Conduct a pre-installation details walk-through upon arrival at your home. (Additional charges for any required add-ons will be quoted by the installer prior to any work being done.)
- Additional charges are required for mounting to a decorative surface (such as brick, stone or marble), motorized mounts, installing recessed mounts, wire run beyond a single-stud bay or integration of additional video components beyond two (2).
- Integrate up to two (2) video components in one (1) room, including components already connected to an existing network.
- Install customer-supplied mounting bracket under cabinet or to a standard frame wall.
- Mount and secure your flat-panel TV to the bracket.
- Connect the TV power cord to an existing AC power outlet (surface connection only).
- Create two (2) access points for connection of A/V source components to video display (one at video display and one at A/V source).
- Attach customer-supplied cables from the TV to a single A/V source component by routing cable through a single-stud bay in a standard wall frame (only CL-rated wire will be run in the wall).
- Ensure all wall-finished cable exit points are finished off with either a wall bushing or specialized wall plate.
- Set up a non-learning type, manufacturer or service-provider supplied remote control device with proper codes to control components per factory-set specifications.
- Enable V-Chip (parental control) functionality and instruct you on its use, if desired
- Connect up to 2 digital TV converter boxes
- Clean up work area and dispose of boxes, packaging materials and installation debris
- Demonstrate operation of your new equipment
- Approximate time: 1-1/2 hrs.
- The following are not included with this service, but we also provide
- New setup of DVR, TiVo, Slingbox, or any networked type video components
- Speaker and/or receiver setup
- Programming of universal-type learning remote
- Additional access holes drilled, any type of custom in-wall wiring or custom surface-mounting
- Check with A+ Installations 1st if you need these services.
*****Please note A+ Security can get MOUNTS,COMPONENT/HDMI WIRING, and accessories at a discounted price*****